miscarries meaning in Hindimiscarries sentence in Hindi
• असफल होना
• गर्भ गिराना
• वृथा होना
• असफल हो जाना
• गर्भपात होना
• विफल होना
• उलट जाना
- Time and again, Nichole would get pregnant and then miscarry.
- In April, Moira learns that she is pregnant but miscarries.
- Phyllis becomes pregnant once more, but soon miscarries the child.
- Cathy miscarries her second child and proceeds to fall into psychosis.
- Kate miscarries weeks before the baby is due in November 1987.
- She suffers an ectopic pregnancy and miscarries Jim's child.
- The relationship between Celia and Minny deepens further after Celia miscarries.
- Elizabet would conceive but miscarry in the first four months of pregnancy.
- But roughly one woman in every 200 to 300 miscarries after amniocentesis.
- Listeria can cause pregnant women to miscarry or have a deformed child.