miscarrying meaning in Hindimiscarrying sentence in Hindi
• असफल होना
• गर्भ गिराना
• वृथा होना
• असफल हो जाना
• गर्भपात होना
• विफल होना
• उलट जाना
- Maxie eventually became pregnant, but ended up miscarrying soon after.
- A woman pregnant with quadruplets has a 25 percent chance of miscarrying.
- After the battle she starts miscarrying Darman's child.
- Worried that she is miscarrying again, Vivien runs into the house.
- Mary blamed Pepper for miscarrying her grandchild and she became obsessed with Pepper.
- Cows began miscarrying; roosters lost their crow.
- Or Edie, who is institutionalized after miscarrying.
- Teresa once faced an abortion because of a problem pregnancy and ended up miscarrying.
- One woman, Madeea Solomonovici, was admitted to an Istanbul hospital after miscarrying.
- She refused but then ended up miscarrying.