miscarriages meaning in Hindimiscarriages sentence in Hindi
- Certainly the United States has had its share of moral miscarriages.
- I don't think it was a miscarriage of justice.
- Saro-Wiwa's imprisonment was a miscarriage of justice.
- There are cases where there have been incredible miscarriages of justice.
- I had four miscarriages before I got pregnant with my daughter.
- A substantial risk of a miscarriage of justice has been established,
- Tamera has been pregnant seven times; four ended in miscarriages.
- But little is done to prevent these hideous miscarriages from occurring.
- Again the standard is " miscarriage of justice ."
- Drugs to induce early miscarriage are available in dozens of cities.