contrive meaning in Hindi
[ kən'traiv ] sound:
• निरूपण करना
• कल्पना करना
• कोशिश करना
• उपाय करना
• आविष्कार करना
• उपाय निकालना
• तदवीर करना
• युक्ति निकालना
download Hindlish App, translate anytime
- It sounds contrived, but the first episode is pretty clever.
- Angela's isolation is the most contrived of many coincidences.
- Hanson, by contrast, is a much more contrived package.
- Regrettably, some are contrived _ like multigrain and seed biscotti.
- African history does not owe its legitimacy to a contrived injustice.
- Some critics consider her sound and performance style contrived at best.
- The whole thing fit together too nicely, almost too contrived.
- It was contrived so she could get her project done faster.
- The moral dilemma it strains to create also seems hopelessly contrived.
- They are both meticulously contrived environments for the selling of objects.
- come up with (an idea, plan, explanation, theory, or principle) after a mental effort; "excogitate a way to measure the speed of light"
synonyms：invent, devise, excogitate, formulate, forge
- put or send forth; "She threw the flashlight beam into the corner"; "The setting sun threw long shadows"; "cast a spell"; "cast a warm light"
synonyms：project, cast, throw
- make or work out a plan for; devise; "They contrived to murder their boss"; "design a new sales strategy"; "plan an attack"
synonyms：plan, project, design