contrive sentence in Hindi"contrive" meaning in Hindi
- It sounds contrived, but the first episode is pretty clever.
- Angela's isolation is the most contrived of many coincidences.
- Hanson, by contrast, is a much more contrived package.
- Regrettably, some are contrived _ like multigrain and seed biscotti.
- African history does not owe its legitimacy to a contrived injustice.
- Some critics consider her sound and performance style contrived at best.
- The whole thing fit together too nicely, almost too contrived.
- It was contrived so she could get her project done faster.
- The moral dilemma it strains to create also seems hopelessly contrived.
- They are both meticulously contrived environments for the selling of objects.