control meaning in Hindi
[ kən'trəul ] sound:control sentence in Hindi
- one-home rule or controlling of the opposition
एक घरेलू सरकार या कब्जे में करने के लिए विपक्ष सेना
- video element playback controls and status display
वीडियो तत्व प्लेबैक नियंत्रण और स्थिति प्रदर्शन
- Unable to add user to access control list:
पहुंच नियंत्रण सूची में उपयोक्ता जोड़ने में असमर्थ :
- These are the critical control points -LRB- CCPs -RRB- .
यह क्रिटिकल कन्ट्रोल पाइंटस ( सी . सी . पीज़ . ) हैं .
- So there was that feeling of lack of control.
तो यहाँ पे एक अहसास था की स्थिति नियंत्रण से बाहर है |
- They function under his control and direction .
वे उसी के नियंत्रण में और निदेशाधीन कार्य करती हैं .
- Recommend monitoring and control procedures .
नियन्त्रण विधियों और दृष्टि रखने की सिफ़ारिश करना ।
- Sympathy, thoughtfulness, and control were its main pillar.
दया, विचारशीलता, और संयम इसके आधार स्तम्भ थे।
- Is it even possible? What kinds of controls should we do?
क्या संभव है? किस तरह के नियंत्रण हमे करने चाहिए?
- best available control technology
सर्वश्रेष्ठ उपलब्ध नियंत्रण प्रौद्योगिकी (Best Available Control Technology)
- the activity of managing or exerting control over something; "the control of the mob by the police was admirable"
- (physiology) regulation or maintenance of a function or action or reflex etc; "the timing and control of his movements were unimpaired"; "he had lost control of his sphincters"
- a mechanism that controls the operation of a machine; "the speed controller on his turntable was not working properly"; "I turned the controls over to her"
- discipline in personal and social activities; "he was a model of polite restraint"; "she never lost control of herself"
- power to direct or determine; "under control"
- great skillfulness and knowledge of some subject or activity; "a good command of French"
- a standard against which other conditions can be compared in a scientific experiment; "the control condition was inappropriate for the conclusions he wished to draw"
- the economic policy of controlling or limiting or curbing prices or wages etc.; "they wanted to repeal all the legislation that imposed economic controls"
- a spiritual agency that is assumed to assist the medium during a seance
- a relation of constraint of one entity (thing or person or group) by another; "measures for the control of disease"; "they instituted controls over drinking on campus"
- the state that exists when one person or group has power over another; "her apparent dominance of her husband was really her attempt to make him pay attention to her"
synonyms：, , , ,
- have a firm understanding or knowledge of; be on top of; "Do you control these data?"
- be careful or certain to do something; make certain of something; "He verified that the valves were closed"; "See that the curtains are closed"; "control the quality of the product"
synonyms：, , , , , ,
- verify by using a duplicate register for comparison; "control an account"
- handle and cause to function; "do not operate machinery after imbibing alcohol"; "control the lever"
- control (others or oneself) or influence skillfully, usually to one''s advantage; "She manipulates her boss"; "She is a very controlling mother and doesn''t let her children grow up"; "The teacher knew how to keep the class in line"; "she keeps in line"
- exercise authoritative control or power over; "control the budget"; "Command the military forces"
- lessen the intensity of; temper; hold in restraint; hold or keep within limits; "moderate your alcohol intake"; "hold your tongue"; "hold your temper"; "control your anger"
synonyms：, , , , ,
- check or regulate (a scientific experiment) by conducting a parallel experiment or comparing with another standard; "Are you controlling for the temperature?"