contritely meaning in Hindicontritely sentence in Hindi
- "Forget the gradual, " he says contritely.
- Mine : ( contritely ) I couldn't see you.
- I said, shaking my head, ever the more contritely.
- Nicola responded contritely to the harsh rejection of his complaints and suggestions.
- He contritely took the blame for his misdeeds.
- Annan has expressed his regret over Rwanda in the past, but rarely so contritely.
- Jihei contritely admits his fault and announces that any relationship between him and Koharu is over.
- A city that he contritely admits he and his self-indulgent, underdisciplined Bills teammates betrayed.
- "I didn't know how I could kill him off, " he says contritely.
- Moments later, in an emotionally ambiguous encounter, Scott spat at Ms . Wanstall, then contritely gave her flowers.