whapped meaning in Hindi
• ज़ोर से मारना
download Hindlish App, translate anytime
- Discipline was a ruler whapped across the palm of the hand.
- She thought she found it on the 17th stroke, and whapped a forehand _ into the tape.
- The premier of Victoria, Australia, Steve Bracks, got whapped in October at the opening of the Melbourne Museum.
- In trying to clarify some information about an article on the Durham Herald-Sun, I inadvertantly may have whapped your article.
- He cocked his ear to the tales of economic worry, and he whapped their softball queries with infobites taken from his standard stump speech.
- If you're spotted you're likely to get whapped and if your photo is spotted ( later ) you're likely to get sued.
- Simpson's lawyers must have appreciated that, he said, when confronted with the photographs of the Bruno Maglis : " They got whapped by reality evidence ."
- The most important Latin musician of the last half century and a key figure in the fusion of Latin music with jazz, Puente was an ebullient performer who often mugged and laughed as he whapped away on his timbales.
- Stephane Dion, Canada's minister for intergovernmental affairs _ and no relation to the singer _ took a pair of pies in the face two weeks ago, whapped while handing out slices of cake to homeless people at a Montreal soup kitchen.