whang meaning in Hindiwhang sentence in Hindi
• धावा बोलना
• ज़ोर से मारना
• ज़ोर से धकेलना
- Regis High School : Father Arthur Bender, Terese Whang.
- She won the Whang Youn Dai Achievement Award in 2008.
- In 2010, Junho Peter Whang published the following proof by contradiction.
- She won the Whang Youn Dai Achievement Award in 2006.
- Guests in attendance were Sharon Case, Suzanne Whang and Vanessa Marcil.
- In 1870 Margaret Spier died and Whang House was purchased by a Thomas Miller.
- Whang was born in Pyongan Province, Korea.
- Zip-flap-whang-crunch-flutter-smack-whir . ..
- Chinese men Whang Hao, Ma Lin and Wang Liqin dispatched France 3-0.
- Try to search for " whang " in Black Belt Magazine Hall of Fame webpage.
- the act of hitting vigorously; "he gave the table a whack"
synonyms：, , ,
- attack forcefully; "whang away at the school reform plan"
- propel or hit with force; "whang the ball"
- beat with force