untrammelled meaning in Hindiuntrammelled sentence in Hindi
- For months, bulls have run untrammelled on Wall Street.
- His powers to pass legislation are not, as he implies, untrammelled.
- Plot is everywhere negligible, and atmosphere reigns untrammelled.
- In Berlin's words, the college would be'new, untrammelled and unpyramided '.
- It only requires that it be run as root, because it needs untrammelled access to memory.
- The best defense of literary freedoms lies in their exercise, in continuing to make untrammelled, uncowed books.
- Its foundation was the desire for self-knowledge and truth, untrammelled by the rigid bonds of any particular system.
- He had a passion for freedom, and his whole career was inspired by the desire that men should have the fullest opportunity for untrammelled development.
- But most are better described as unilateralists : people who believe that one of the perquisites of power is untrammelled freedom of action on the world scene.
- No agreement was reached and, when the commission reported in June 1919, it offered four separate approaches ranging from full nationalisation to untrammelled private ownership.
- not confined or limited; "the gift of a fresh eye and an untrammeled curiosity"- Russell Lord; "the untrammeled rush that the snows had shown in the first spring sun"- Farley Mowat