untraceable meaning in Hindiuntraceable sentence in Hindi
• न पता लगाए जाने योग्य
- Once in Bombay, the potential plague-carriers are untraceable.
- On his return, Walus asked him for an untraceable weapon.
- The end of taxation, because electronic payments will be untraceable.
- Timir kills Dhruv-and dumps his dead body somewhere untraceable.
- Calling it'untraceable'is pretty much the worst part!
- Many of these donations are anonymous, hidden or otherwise untraceable.
- Lots of these people will have left Wikipedia and be untraceable.
- And once the funds have passed on through, they become untraceable.
- Still others have fallen into oblivion, untraceable and unremembered.
- I was issued a fake ID with an untraceable address,
- incapable of being traced or tracked down; "an untraceable source"