• कुचला हुआ
trodden meaning in Hinditrodden sentence in Hindi
- He helped the down-trodden by granting them their wishes.
- The two together formed his Sunnah ( the trodden path ).
- John is outraged as well at his privacy being trodden upon.
- Alternatively the beasts become a solitary snake trodden on by Christ.
- The path most players take to the NFL is well-trodden.
- Trodden said that Albert would probably be released on a personal bond.
- A defendant can offer evidence to mitigate the sentence, Trodden said.
- I think anyone, anywhere, can relate to being trodden upon.
- Albert then asked why she was wearing a robe, Trodden said.
- Trodden wouldn't speculate on Albert's punishment.