shipments meaning in Hindishipments sentence in Hindi
• जहाज की लदाई या भराई
• जहाज में लादी हुई वस्तु
• पोत लदान
- Only 15 percent of Burlington Northern's shipments are intermodal.
- The first 30-ton shipment was flown in this month.
- In addition, Sarajevo would become entirely dependent on air shipments.
- The company estimates that 1994 shipments will hit a new high.
- Longview Fibre received a second shipment for testing in late 1993.
- I need to know how to fill out the shipment slip.
- Overland truck shipments of food have been reduced by a third.
- Shipments were up 37 percent on the same quarter last year.
- Shipments were up 37 percent from the first quarter of 1994.
- Coca-Cola Foods's volume shipments fell 3 percent.