shipowner meaning in Hindishipowner sentence in Hindi
• जहाज़ का मालिक
- Captains and shipowners sometimes cover up attacks to protect their reputations.
- Shipowners scramble to re-route their leviathans to other ports.
- It also demands that shipowners stop hiring cheaper foreign crew members.
- It also wants shipowners to stop hiring cheaper foreign crew members.
- Int'l Shipowners Visits RP for STCW Update, BUSINESS DAILY
- The shipowner's office declined to release the guest list.
- He worked as a merchant, shipowner, exporter and importer.
- Merchants and shipowners put down roots here; a marketplace arose.
- Skuld also provides shipowners and charterers with additional types of cover.
- He was born in Cornwall, Ontario and became a shipowner.
- someone who owns a ship or a share in a ship