shipload meaning in Hindishipload sentence in Hindi
- In 1852 the first shiploads of chained convicts arrived from France.
- Further shiploads of relief supplies would be received monthly until liberation.
- And so this entire shipload of strangers has partaken of her essence.
- The latest and largest shipload _ 190 people _ was captured Tuesday.
- We had 30 shiploads of UDT ready to invade Japan,
- Bacchus in 1991 had contracted to buy a shipload of Moroccan oranges.
- Immigrants from Visayas and Luzon had now come in shiploads.
- By 1741 another shipload of 43 colonists had arrived.
- Shiploads of cedar logs were imported and craftsmen fashioned them into palatial homes.
- Pakistan had promised one shipload of equipment every 10 days in coming months.
- the amount of cargo that can be held by a boat or ship or a freight car; "he imported wine by the boatload"