shipbreaking meaning in Hindishipbreaking sentence in Hindi
• पोत भंजन
- Exporting the vessels for shipbreaking or dismantling are alternatives to reserve fleets.
- Thus, there is still employment for residents of Orange County in shipbreaking.
- In 1981 she was rebuilt as a shipbreaking industry.
- The world's largest shipbreaking yard is in Gujarat near Bhavnagar at Alang.
- On 17 December 1957 she was purchased for scrap by Shipbreaking Industries, Faslane.
- On 4 June 1920, she was sold to Stanlee Shipbreaking Company of Dover.
- Inverkeithing is famous for its shipbreaking at ( Thos W Ward )'s yard.
- She is the author of one book of poetry, " Shipbreaking ".
- The highest-risk jobs are in agriculture, mining, construction, fishing and shipbreaking.
- Under the supervision of Rizwana Hasan, BELA started its war against the shipbreaking industry in Bangladesh.