shipbuilder meaning in Hindishipbuilder sentence in Hindi
- Some historians call the Norwegian seafaring pioneers the greatest shipbuilders ever.
- Transportation equipment companies include auto and auto parts companies and shipbuilders.
- Shipbuilders and factory workers all had a hand in the industry.
- The German shipbuilder Meyer-Werft has denied any construction flaws.
- British shipbuilder Vosper Thornycroft is believed to be the front runner.
- What about the miners, the steel workers, the shipbuilders,
- She was built by Yarrow Shipbuilders Ltd, Glasgow, Scotland.
- Noted yacht shipbuilder Allan Rawl was retained to oversee the project.
- She was built by Vosper Thornycroft shipbuilders at Woolston, Southampton.
- The Company was nationalised and subsumed into British Shipbuilders in 1977.
- a business that builds and repairs ships
- a person who builds ships as a business
- a carpenter who helps build and launch wooden vessels