untraditional sentence in Hindi"untraditional" meaning in Hindi
- Perhaps Bill Clinton is not such an untraditional Democrat after all.
- You have to try to do untraditional things like empty sets.
- "Oh, she's a very untraditional person.
- Other artists used similarly untraditional materials to evoke more serious subjects.
- Others, notably Nick Price, see it as untraditional golf.
- But their untraditional musical mix hasn't been universally accepted.
- He is a little untraditional in the way he looks at things.
- Yet, not only AIDS victims are being described with untraditional verve.
- She cites her own family as an example of an untraditional one.
- Although it might be considered a bit " untraditional,"