untrammeled sentence in Hindi"untrammeled" meaning in Hindi
- Paradise Island is no longer the untrammeled speck that beguiled him.
- The technological race was untrammeled because many countries were competing.
- She seemed to offer the promise of erotic nights and untrammeled sex.
- Endless untrammeled beaches from which penguins march to their maritime dining rooms.
- After all, the state has more untrammeled vistas than any other.
- But better a sobered-up liberal than an untrammeled Tory any day.
- The sand was hot, dry, and untrammeled.
- How's that for untrammeled presidential power?
- After a few days he took a relatively untrammeled path to the Red Sea.
- And he argued for the untrammeled Earth.