ucas sentence in Hindi"ucas" meaning in Hindi ucas in a sentence
- Furthermore, each is given tariff points towards the UCAS system.
- With UCA, the specks are lighter and 3x more numerous.
- Hardin took the reins at UCA on September 23, 2002.
- Thomas Courtway was appointed the 10th President of UCA in 2012.
- The new UCAS Tariff points are based on a different methodology.
- UCAS boasts a galaxy of pioneering scientists with lots of achievements.
- Crane was still studying crabs, in particular the genus Uca.
- The invertebrate in question is an Australian fiddler crab, Uca mjoebergi.
- And for 2017 entry UCAS lists 20 providers of liberal arts programmes.
- Another standard edition became available on December 10, 2007 via Uca.