ubiquity sentence in Hindi"ubiquity" meaning in Hindi
- The ubiquity of CDs has contributed to the recorders'popularity.
- Blame the growing awareness on hip-hop's ubiquity.
- Why the ubiquity of the " bell-shaped curve "?
- Due to its ubiquity, Google Analytics raises some privacy concerns.
- His two books, Nexus and Ubiquity are available fo purchae.
- Despite their relative ubiquity, slit lamps have several important limitations.
- Another emblematic feature of Yoyo was the ubiquity of female musicians.
- Hoffman's character is interesting primarily for his ubiquity.
- "What we need is ubiquity, " he said.
- But part of the problem may be the sheer ubiquity of television.