ubiquitously sentence in Hindi"ubiquitously" meaning in Hindi ubiquitously in a sentence
- Ultimately, DVDs will be distributed as ubiquitously as paperback books.
- They appear ubiquitously in the Marine Corps, particularly on signage.
- Soy sauce replaces the fermented fish sauce used ubiquitously in southern dishes.
- In late June and early July, lupines bloom gloriously and ubiquitously.
- It is ubiquitously expressed in all tissues in multicellular organisms.
- The protein encoded by this gene is a ubiquitously expressed nuclear protein.
- CALU mRNA is ubiquitously expressed in human tissues and maps to 7q32.
- It is ubiquitously expressed in many tissues and cell types.
- In eukaryotes, cyclophilins localize ubiquitously to many cell and tissue types.
- FAM83H is ubiquitously expressed throughout the human body at relatively low levels.