ubiquitousness sentence in Hindi"ubiquitousness" meaning in Hindi
- Even the ubiquitousness of warfare in human history doesn't impress researchers.
- Her creation points to the ubiquitousness of the mammy in American popular culture.
- The cover of Rolling Stone for June 1 makes the ubiquitousness of Melissa Etheridge official.
- Their ubiquitousness has engendered a shared rancor.
- The phones'ubiquitousness has made their use harder for parents to monitor, he said.
- Despite the ubiquitousness of soy products on the shelves, most of it is used in small quantities.
- Its ubiquitousness during socialism led many to shun it now that a greater variety of choices are available.
- Because of the ubiquitousness of license plates, special plates-or even regular ones-can raise controversy.
- Within a short time the belt's ubiquitousness and low price led to the wane of its popularity.
- Nor does it force its funny supporting cast into the annoying ubiquitousness that would have given it a sitcom flavor.