reddle sentence in Hindi"reddle" meaning in Hindi
- The reddle was sold as a ready-made mixture to farmers and herders by travelling workers called reddlemen.
- As a child, Reddle's father goes berserk, guns down his wife and almost kills Kevin, before being disemboweled by an invisible force.
- Venn is a reddleman; he travels the country supplying farmers with a red mineral called reddle ( dialect term for red ochre ) that farmers use to mark their sheep.
- It was also known as " raddle ", " reddle " or " ruddle " and was used to mark sheep and can also be used as a waxy waterproof coating on structures.
- A variant of ochre containing a large amount of hematite, or dehydrated iron oxide, has a reddish tint known as " red ochre " ( or, in some dialects, "'reddle "').
- "The Damned Thing " ( inspired by Ambrose Bierce's classic short story of the same title ) is the apocalyptic tale of a monstrous force that devastates Sheriff Kevin Reddle's family and his small Texas town of Cloverdale.