redecoration sentence in Hindi"redecoration" meaning in Hindi
- She then decides to change redecoration plans to prepare for funeral services.
- This is the second external redecoration since the building's erection.
- It was renovated as part of the major redecoration scheme in 1890.
- In 1997 a lottery-funded refurbishment allowed for extensive rewiring and redecoration.
- In 1997, the school underwent repairs and redecoration.
- The new dimension to the room necessitated a complete redecoration of the room.
- Much new seating was fitted, with extensive redecoration.
- The London Brompton Oratory : Repairs and redecoration and completion of unfinished elements.
- The park underwent renovations and redecoration for the dedication.
- Trump said it expects to complete a redecoration of the Castle by May 1997.