prokaryotic sentence in Hindi"prokaryotic" meaning in Hindi prokaryotic in a sentence
- The simplest known circadian clock is that of the prokaryotic cyanobacteria.
- Prokaryotic ABC exporters are abundant and have close homologues in eukaryotes.
- The structure of the prokaryotic homolog of STT3 has been solved.
- In order to be expressed, genes require a prokaryotic promoters.
- Prokaryotic and eukaryotic pectinesterases share a few regions of sequence similarity.
- Segregation of chromosomes is another difference between prokaryotic and eukaryotic cells.
- By contrast, the prokaryotic versions often use a nickel ion.
- Microalgae are algae, which are eukaryotic while cynobacteria are prokaryotic.
- Prokaryotic chromosomes and plasmids are, like eukaryotic DNA, generally replication.
- He has shown the importance of horizontal gene transfer in prokaryotic evolution.