prokaryote sentence in Hindi"prokaryote" meaning in Hindi prokaryote in a sentence
- In photosynthetic prokaryotes the mechanisms of carbon fixation are more diverse.
- Like other prokaryotes, cyanobacteria have no membrane-sheathed organelles.
- The structure of eukaryotic genes includes features not found in prokaryotes.
- These lipases are widely distributed in animals, plants and prokaryotes.
- Some prokaryotes, such as cyanobacteria may form large life cycles.
- It has been called a transitional organism between prokaryotes and eukaryotes.
- :I think you really want the distinction eukaryote versus prokaryote.
- The cellular structure of AFA is that of a simple prokaryote.
- This ability is widespread in prokaryotes, but unknown in eukaryotes.
- Eukaryotic flagella is ATP driven, while prokaryotes are proton driven.