pachisi sentence in Hindi"pachisi" meaning in Hindi pachisi in a sentence
- Yudhishthira succumbed to Shakuni's challenge in the Pachisi ( game of dice ).
- "Aggravation " is one of the many variations of the game Pachisi.
- Like other cross and circle games, Ludo is derived from the Indian game Pachisi, but simpler.
- In England, Pachisi was modified using six-sided dice and patented as Ludo in 1896, patent number 14636.
- In the " Baital Pachisi " this is the only riddle that the wise King Vikrama " cannot " answer.
- Notable fable story-plays Panchatantra, Baital Pachisi, Kathasaritsagara, Brihatkatha and Jataka tales were performed in folk theatres since ancient period.
- It emphasized destiny, as opposed to games such as pachisi, which focused on life as a mixture of skill ( free will ) and luck.
- A few months later, in 1979, the band was formed and name after the Spanish version of the " Pachisi " board game.
- In others, captured tokens are removed but can return to play later in the game under various rules ( e . g . backgammon, pachisi ).
- Backgammon, which may have descended from the ancient Indian game pachisi, is played on a board divided into two halves, with 12 points on each side.