pachas sentence in Hindi"pachas" meaning in Hindi pachas in a sentence
- A third group of Pacha ( fives ) also are there.
- The commander, Ali Pacha, was killed during the rout.
- The nearest populated places are Pacha, Kichino, and Sobolino.
- Pacha fails to persuade the emperor to change his plans.
- Israeli reports said Russian immigrants favored the Pacha club scene.
- In 1819 the Pacha of Egypt undertook some canal work.
- Kuzco discovers Pacha has already left and wanders in the jungle alone.
- Wichama sought revenge and drove Pacha Kamaq into the ocean.
- Tahuantinsuyu adopted Pacha Kamaq when they incorporated the Ichma into their empire.
- Max convinces Frankie to play live at Pacha as a career comeback.