mast head sentence in Hindi"mast head" meaning in Hindi
- Like its British tabloid counterpart, the " Irish Daily Star " has a red-top mast head.
- The mast head logo, which became an icon of the paper, showed Oakland, a port to the world and nation.
- For this reason the mast on a mast head rig has a thicker section at the top to stand this load.
- This was due to an electric failure in her main mast head lamp and an auxiliary light had to be used.
- The mast head instruments indication of apparent wind speed and direction is different from what the sailor sees and feels near the surface.
- A later trend was to set up the yacht as fractionally rigged but carry the Mast Head rigged spinnaker; this gave better performance.
- The twin engine fighter crossed from port to starboard about mast head height, it dropped a bomb that missed widely by some 700 yards.
- From the time of the merger between the city's morning and afternoon dailies until Friday, the paper ran a dual mast head with both names.
- The name appears in the mast head just like in the sister publication however the news is not sourced as Maharashtra Times has its own commerce reporters.
- The Business Times newspaper Thursday published a picture taken on Wednesday of the Calpyso lying underwater on its left side with the mast head jutting out at an acute angle.