mastalgia sentence in Hindi"mastalgia" meaning in Hindi mastalgia in a sentence
- In females, it is often misdiagnosed as mastalgia.
- The most frequent benign conditions are puerperal mastitis, fibrocystic breast changes and mastalgia.
- Ginseng contains stimulants, but may produce side effect including low blood pressure, and mastalgia.
- The book also contains descriptions of a typical mammary fistula; treatment of the same by seton stitch; breast cysts; and mastalgia and galactorrhea.
- "Duct ectasia syndrome " is a synonym for nonpuerperal mastitis but the term has also been occasionally used to describe special cases of fibrocystic diseases, mastalgia or as a wastebasket definition of benign breast disease.
- Yet, a cyst of Montgomery usually is diagnosed when a female patient, 10 20 years of age, complains to a healthcare professional of breast pain ( mastalgia ), inflammation or a palpable nodule in the breast.