masted sentence in Hindi"masted" meaning in Hindi
- Moreover, single-masted Bermudian sloops were optimized for speed.
- She was the largest three masted barque ever built in Canada.
- She was a combined steamship and two-masted sailing ship.
- On these coins were depictions of two strongly constructed masted ships.
- The boats used were very graceful two-masted luggers.
- Immediately the planning for a larger three masted vessel began.
- This three-masted vessel has sailed continuously since her launch date.
- The picture to the right shows the original wooden masted Gunter sailplan.
- is a Japanese four-masted 1930 ship of the same name.
- They premiered on the Gazela, a historic three masted tall ship.