massue sentence in Hindi"massue" meaning in Hindi massue in a sentence
- It is named after Gaspard-Aim?Massue, landowner.
- Massue was educated at the Coll�ge Saint-Hyacinthe.
- Massue was president of the Quebec Council of Agriculture.
- Massue did not support the Lower Canada Rebellion.
- His brother Aignan-Aim?Massue served as a member of the legislative assembly for Lower Canada.
- His nephew, Louis Huet Massue, later became a member of the Canadian House of Commons.
- Massue resigned his seat in 1827 to allow Louis-Joseph Papineau to be elected in Surrey.
- His brother Louis Massue served as a member of the Legislative Council for the Province of Canada.
- In 1874, Lussier married Marie-Louise, the daughter of seigneur Gaspard-Aim?Massue.
- Massue was married twice : to Celeste Richard in 1811 and to Suzanne-�l�onore Perrault in 1842.