lightens sentence in Hindi"lightens" meaning in Hindi
- Stir in 1 / 4 of whipped cream to lighten cheese.
- After that, we'll lighten our buys ."
- Give yourself a break, " lighten up ."
- What was there left to do but lighten up the mood?
- Cream and ecru are used to soften and lighten up ties.
- Gently stir a spoonful of whites into chocolate mixture to lighten.
- Lighten with egg yolks, if desired, mixing several minutes.
- "It doesn't lighten their burden,"
- The secret is to lighten the bitterness with a little humour.
- Where was the sympathetic bartender ? ( Oh, lighten up.