lightheaded sentence in Hindi"lightheaded" meaning in Hindi lightheaded in a sentence
- Dinkins complained about feeling " woozy and lightheaded ."
- Last November, Parcells felt lightheaded while exercising at Foxboro Stadium.
- She was lightheaded, defaulted to Sung-Hee Park.
- Williamson felt another wave of hypothermia _ he felt woozy, lightheaded.
- Sometimes I get so lightheaded that my whole body tingles.
- If you get lightheaded, you have to stop and drink water.
- I feel lightheaded and need to lay down quietly somewhere,
- He may have been a little dizzy there, or lightheaded ."
- And when I walk around I'm still lightheaded ."
- "I don't feel lightheaded or anything.