lightest sentence in Hindi"lightest" meaning in Hindi
- Lithium appeals to battery designers because it is the lightest metal.
- The 150, though, is also the lightest on features.
- This model is the lightest, at 4.8 pounds.
- The pad is sensitive; the lightest touch moves the cursor.
- Anderson reported at 236 pounds, the lightest in his career.
- A variable vintage, probably the lightest year of the decade.
- It yields the lightest texture with recipes developed specifically for it.
- -Buy lightest items first to avoid lugging around heavy purchases.
- The lightest steel is 20 gauge; 16 gauge the heaviest.
- It is his lightest weight in eight years, he said.