exterminator sentence in Hindi"exterminator" meaning in Hindi exterminator in a sentence
- A regular exterminator may say no thanks to such a job.
- The exterminator, the undertaker, the big-game hunter.
- Every major program has enough bugs to make an exterminator rich.
- If all this seems a little much, call an exterminator.
- As an exterminator, Alan Friedman kills insects for a living.
- In between, the exterminator turned into " The Terminator ."
- These products are often sold at exterminator or pest supply houses.
- His son, Exterminator and Triple Crown champion, Sir Barton.
- After his baseball career ended, Caballero worked as an exterminator.
- He became the jockey for Exterminator in the 1918 Kentucky Derby.