exteriorly sentence in Hindi"exteriorly" meaning in Hindi
- It is bounded exteriorly by an indistinct pale brown line.
- The peristome is thin, though slrongly ribbed exteriorly.
- The hindwings are brown, but darker exteriorly.
- The abdomen is ochreous white and the legs are white, mottled with black exteriorly.
- Exteriorly, of the Gothic period only two portal are visible today, as well as the apse.
- The veins are partially marked with suffused dark fuscous lines on these streaks, and towards the costa exteriorly.
- Adoration is a willing submission of self to God expressed interiorly as well as exteriorly by one's actions.
- The median one-third is chocolate, bordered exteriorly by a lunulate whitish band and with the nervures white.
- Adjoining this band exteriorly, is a dark brownish-red, curved band, which does not cross the fold.
- At the end of the cell is a small round white dot, edged by black scales exteriorly and red scales interiorly.