extern sentence in Hindi"extern" meaning in Hindi extern in a sentence
- The Monastery's extern Chapel is open during daylight hours.
- Engineering Extern participants generally practice field work as needed and office work.
- Also, all those links are extern links in the main article.
- The extern storage class specifier is redundant when used on a function declaration.
- If you make the function static, you cannot use extern on it.
- In 1894, he began working as an extern in the Paris hospitals.
- In 1922 Dybenko finished ( as an extern ) the General Staff Military Academy.
- For ways to deal with this, see the extern link at Public speaking.
- Separate chapters are provided for the extern brothers suitable to their state of life.
- The goal of an extern is to become familiar with new professions and job fields.