commiserating sentence in Hindi"commiserating" meaning in Hindi commiserating in a sentence
- The Clintons commiserated over lunch with the Blairs the next day.
- We should've called each other to commiserate ."
- "Summer drives me nuts, " he commiserated.
- Christopher spent part of Wednesday morning commiserating with State Department staff.
- They celebrate when the customers win and commiserate when they lose.
- As he works, a neighbor woman walks over to commiserate.
- Florida neighbors Mark O'Meara and Tiger Woods can commiserate.
- We commiserated, and he told me not to lose heart,
- I commiserate with my students struggling with Noah's story.
- If Hamilton were alive today, he might commiserate with Clinton.