commissary sentence in Hindi"commissary" meaning in Hindi
- Parker estimates the commissary receives 78 diet change requests a day.
- The tobacco companies sell their products to commissaries at discounted prices.
- In March the FDA cited the company for an unsanitary commissary.
- One spot is set in the Fox Television Network studio commissary.
- _Adapted from a recipe from the Frog Commissary, Philadelphia.
- Rations were supplied to the Confederate soldiery by the Federal commissary.
- From 1757 to 1758 Orme was commissary and accountant-general.
- A police commissioner should not be confused with a police commissary.
- They were soon followed by commissaries in Panama and Puerto Rico.
- He answers, seven; but the commissary had said four.