commiseration sentence in Hindi"commiseration" meaning in Hindi
- But if anything, the rally was more for commiseration than confrontation.
- His every pout is a plea with us for commiseration.
- Going through home construction or remodeling hell and need commiseration?
- As it is, commiseration is often coupled with anger.
- In the film Patricia Hearst drops in for some commiseration.
- And to look for a little commiseration himself, perhaps.
- In that spirit, here are stories of commiseration for people left behind.
- Commiseration and minutes of silence abound, like rhetoric.
- So WillE, it's you, with due commiserations to Tintin.
- For women who have had abortions, the pope offers commiseration and hope for redemption.