affluences sentence in Hindi"affluences" meaning in Hindi affluences in a sentence
- Here, evidently, was the source of his new affluence.
- The widespread affluence that no generation before you has ever known?
- At the same time, Filipinos here enjoy their new affluence.
- As a community's affluence rises, its aid declines.
- They didn't try to exhibit their affluence,"
- Instead, affluence has reinforced existing conservative, small government values.
- We need to take responsibility for the affluence of our society.
- In addition, rising affluence has spurred the demand for imports.
- Thus, in times of relative affluence thin models become dominant.
- Still, there are some echoes here of'80s affluence.