afflux sentence in Hindi"afflux" meaning in Hindi
- As a consequence the economy depended heavily on the timely afflux and efflux of these metals.
- In fact the City survived as a port of trade principally thanks to afflux of the merchandise they robbed.
- There are also Season Holydays on the 50th of each season : Chaoflux, Discoflux, Confuflux, Bureflux, and Afflux.
- Tourists worried by the afflux of plastic bags, bottles and rotten food alerted local authorities, who have ordered sanitary tests on the garbage.
- The Kosi barrage with earth dams across river, afflux bunds and embankments above and below the river confines the river to flow within embankments.
- The concept of the Minimum Energy Loss ( MEL ) weir was developed to pass large floods with minimum energy loss and afflux, and nearly-constant total head along the waterway.
- The Government of Bihar convened a technical committee, headed by a retired engineer-in-chief of the water resource department to supervise the restoration work and close the breach in the East Kosi afflux embankment.
- The Government of Bihar has constituted a technical committee, headed by retired engineer-in-chief of the water resource department, Nilendu Sanyal, to manage the restoration work and closure of the breach in the East Koshi afflux embankment.