afflictions sentence in Hindi"afflictions" meaning in Hindi afflictions in a sentence
- It's an affliction that runs deep in this nation.
- It's the same old Clinton affliction : serial sincerity.
- Here are two new computer games that cater to our affliction.
- Youth is a self-correcting affliction, I remind myself.
- But there is something new and disturbing about current economic afflictions.
- Nor does his writing touch at all upon his worsening affliction.
- Mine is the habit of early rising, a hateful affliction.
- Both suffer from the most humanizing of romantic afflictions, insecurity.
- Affliction : Paul Schrader ( " American Gigolo,"
- All the Rangers hope for is a cure for the affliction.