affluents sentence in Hindi"affluents" meaning in Hindi affluents in a sentence
- But it would affect the medical establishment and the more affluent.
- While they are not homeless, most are clearly not affluent.
- The third option would also reduce benefits for the more affluent.
- The Web is also attracting an older, more affluent crowd.
- It has become a frequent phenomenon in the affluent working population.
- The study compares incomes of poor and affluent households with children.
- For the most affluent beneficiaries, premiums would more than triple.
- The GOP proposal would also sharply increase premiums for affluent seniors.
- The difference is that affluent people can usually afford the consequences.
- And she is fairly typical : Affluent, white, suburban.