sabin meaning in Hindi
download Hindlish App, translate anytime
- In 1959, Albert Sabin introduced his live-virus vaccine.
- Sabin joined The Times in 1993 as director of labor relations.
- Former President Gary Sabins had overseen all of the orthopedics operations.
- Most were given Sabin oral vaccine later determined to contain SV40.
- David Sabin's big bear Gloucester is plainspoken and direct.
- Sabin died on December 22, 1902 in Chicago, Illinois.
- Sabin received a medical degree from New York University in 1931.
- Petey Williams defeated Chris Sabin and Matt Bentley in the match.
- He also faced CM Punk, Chris Sabin and Nate Webb.
- It was developed in 1978 by Daniel Doo and Malcolm Sabin.
- a unit of acoustic absorption equivalent to the absorption by a square foot of a surface that absorbs all incident sound