sabers meaning in Hindi
download Hindlish App, translate anytime
- But that was before Baghdad began its latest saber-rattling.
- Scars from saber cuts and gunshot wounds from head to toe.
- The troop movement may amount to no more than saber rattling.
- When sabers rattle, so do the nerves of foreign businessmen.
- Foil and saber fencers wear metallic jackets to register a hit.
- Soon, Kerkorian began rattling his saber and threatening a takeover.
- They know the UN is rattling the saber, threatening intervention.
- The saber-rattling and rhetoric has been largely for show.
- One pair of excited members, wielding toy sabers that go vhronn
- "This is saber rattling, " he said.