ripens meaning in Hindi
• तैयार करना
• पूरा होना
• प्रौढ़ करना
download Hindlish App, translate anytime
- Those discussions will probably ripen during the day today in Washington.
- Not enough sun, so the tomatoes wouldn't ripen.
- Alexander Karpovtsev continued to ripen in a gradual, steady way.
- Wine grapes develop their most intriguing flavors when they ripen slowly.
- MANGOES : These ripen from the seed outward to the peel.
- Even on a given tree, Rainiers ripen at different rates.
- They are large and round, turning crimson as they ripen.
- As summer deepens, blackberries and wineberries ripen along the path.
- You can take them in and gas them to ripen them,
- Store at room temperature or in a paper bag to ripen.