ripeness meaning in Hindi
download Hindlish App, translate anytime
- Egg-laying occurs whenever the fruit reaches the proper ripeness.
- Its taste and texture all depend on its stage of ripeness.
- Life is a harsh, cold process; ripeness is all.
- Vietnamese and Thai cooks favor mangoes at this stage of ripeness.
- There's a ripeness in the air, a fullness.
- A perfect pizza / pasta wine with good ripeness and acidity.
- They look lovely on a kitchen counter while they reach ripeness.
- The district considered exhaustion, ripeness and constitutionality in its opinion.
- The plaintiffs have a more serious problem with the issue of ripeness.
- Radiantly colored clouds of paint suggest rather than depict ripeness.
- the state of being ripe